Saturday, September 3, 2011

Off to the Fair We Go!

It's officially fair season...my FAVORITE time of the year!  Adam and I are very excited to bring AJ to see the animals and get some yummy fair food.  We packed up the little guy and headed out for a very HOT day today.  We didn't stay long, but he had a good time taking in all the new sights!  I'm just glad that Daddy volunteered to take him on HIS back!  22 lbs is a lot to carry around on a 90 degree day! 

Only in the parking lot and so much to look at already!

Well Hello There!

Attaboy Daddy!  You carry that 22lbs of big wiggly 5 month old!

Just Hanging Out Taking It All In!

How YOU doin'?

In the Poultry and Bunny Barn Checking Out Daddy's Old Stomping Grounds!

I like the sheep...they say "Maaaaaa" like me!

Not really super impressed with the swine barn...I don't blame him...P.U.!

No comments:

Post a Comment