Monday, October 15, 2012

Snips & Snails

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of!  Every day AJ loses more of his "baby" features and turns into a handsome little boy.  It's most definitely one of those bittersweet moments in life when you realize you don't have a snuggly baby anymore, but an adventuresome, curious, mischievous little boy.  All of that was most apparent today as we checked off another major milestone in AJ's life...his first haircut.

AJ gets settled into the chair...so far so good.

"What?!! You're going to take my hair?!  But it took me 19 whole months to grow it!!"

"OK...I'll try to be brave" (Sniffle sniffle, chin quiver)

"I really don't' know about this, guys!"


"You're getting a haircut too, Daddy?!  OK...I'll do it...I'll do it."

"On second thought...NOOOOOO!!!! Not my lovely locks!!!"

"Just a little over the ear...that was my best curl."

"OK...you were right....it wasn't that bad at all!! And I managed to stay in the chair the whole time!!"

"Mommy says I'm still her handsome little man!  And Daddy says we can do it again some day just us guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment