Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

This weekend was a busy weekend for the Pouliot family.  Auntie Renee came to the house to do a 4 month photoshoot for Robert.  Robert was VERY cooperative and the shoot went oh-so-fast!  I would LOVE to share the sneak peeks that she sent us, but I'll leave you all hanging with suspense. What I can tell you is that from what I saw, they are ADORABLE!!

In the mean time, while Mommy and Auntie were busy posing the littlest munchkin, Ryan and AJ were zipping around the house in silly fits of laughter.  Ryan is such a great big cousin!

 
Ryan's important message for all of us :)

He just can't get enough of Robert! This just makes me smile through and through!

AJ playing his favorite game with Ryan..."AJ WHERE ARE YOU?" (And this was the only way we could get all three boys in one shot...a certain someone (AJ ahem) just cannot sit still.)



The DuVarneys brought presents for the boys from their recent trip to Disney World.  AJ put his shirt on and couldn't resist..."MICKEY, WHERE ARE YOU???!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment