Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Boy and His Bike

We try to spend some time each evening as a family…taking a walk, or in AJ’s case, riding his bike.  He got a new helmet for his birthday and he doesn’t seem to mind wearing it one bit!  AJ decided that he NEEDED to take one very important item with us on this particular tour.  I laughed when I looked down to see what he had put in his basket.  We also stopped down a side street to look over Amherst Street.  This is part of Adam’s routine with the boys.  They look out across the street and point out where Pepere works.
 
IMG_2908 IMG_2909 IMG_2910
 
IMG_2911
 
IMG_2912
I guess for AJ, there's never a bad time for good oral hygiene!
 
IMG_2913
Getting a good look to see where Pepere works!
 
IMG_2914       IMG_2915
 
IMG_2916
OVER THERE!!! He works over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment