You might remember a couple of weeks ago, our little munchkin Houdini'd himself right out of his crib and downstairs to roam freely in gen pop.
Well that of course meant that we had to dismantle the crib and set up a "big boy" bed. Ready or not (and trust me, Adam and I are not...that boy NEEDS to be contained!) a new big boy bedroom makeover.
I worked all day to clean his room, package up the old decor (*sniff sniff 😢) and get it somewhat ready for a very busy two and a half year old. I still have a bit of work to do. I need to sew the new valances and put some art on the walls, but those are things that Robert won't even notice...so for all intents and purposes, his room is done and ready for the next phase.
BEFORE
AFTER
I know I know...it's not as drastic as I was leading up to. But hey...this is a BIG deal.
I also decided to spiff up AJ's room too. I stripped the walls of the adorable farm animal decals (😩) and added a spectacular 3-D solar system. AJ is fascinated with all things science so this is PERFECT for his room. And added some new curtain panels to keep "the scary shadows" out of his room.
Overall, I would say they are both pretty pumped.
And it only took 45 minutes to get Robert settled into his bed.








No comments:
Post a Comment