Friday, August 10, 2012

Home is where the heart is...

We had our first family celebration at the new house this week!  While Michael, Michelle, Emma, and Elyssa were in New Hampshire for vacation, Adam and I were very excited to have the Desrosiers, Desrosiers, and DuVarneys over to the house for some food and family time.  AJ was thrilled to show everyone HIS house!!  I gotta say...it was awesome having everyone in one place :)


Adam "pracices" holding another little one!  Elyssa is just so darned CUTE!!


Michelle claims she is her grandmother reincarncated :)  (She must have been one heck of a party animal!)

Cousins!

The Dynamic Duo!


Grammy and Pepere with all their current "beans"!  (I love how happy their grandchildren make them!)

Happy Birthday, Dad!  And Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!



If this pair doesn't spell trouble, I don't know WHAT does ;)






The next family gathering....Pouliot, Pouliot, Pouliot, Pouliot/Champagne!!!  Bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! We all had a great time over at your house! Can't wait to do it again and again!
    Love,
    The DuVarneys

    ReplyDelete