Sunday, August 26, 2012

Progress Progress Progress…

Adam and I (mostly Adam) have been very busy unpacking and updating the house to make it our own.  Our newest incubating munchkin has forced me to rest more often than I would like, so Adam has had to take the reigns and tackle the projects without me.  (Don’t worry…I didn’t just leave him to his own demise…I made an excellent supervisor!) Winking smile
*Special thanks to my dad for helping Adam paint the ceiling.  It looks AMAZING!!!
Check out some of our progress downstairs on the main floor!

DSCN3605
Adam and Dad tackle the "dirty" tan ceiling.
DSCN3606
Adam is smiling because the ceiling is DONE!  A nice bright white!
 
DSCN3607
The first wall of the Family Room is painted!  A nice crisp "cloth" color.  See ya "Ecru"!
 
DSCN3608
 
DSCN3609
 
DSCN3612
 
DSCN3615
 
Family Room - Before After 1
 
Family Room - Before After 2
 
DSCN3620
The Sitting Room/Office - Still needs paint and window treatments...but the furniture is placed!

No comments:

Post a Comment