Sunday, February 24, 2013

There's No Business Like Snow Business!

This winter season has proved to be more "normal" than we've seen in the past few years.  Shortly after Christmas, we had our first significant snowfall...and it hasn't stopped since!  Life in our new house has given us a different perspective on the season.  The scenery in the city certainly is different than the woods of Webster; albeit certainly not as "magical" looking.  But, I do think Adam is enjoying the kindness of the neighbors as they have been so kind to snowblow our driveway for us after each major snow event :)

This year, AJ is actually big enough to go outside and play in the snow.  Though this is actually his third winter season, he was too little until now to actually stand and walk in the snow!  With a new winter coats, snow pants and boots, hat and mittens, we sent him outside to brave the elements.  I'm not so sure he liked it at first, but now, we can't get him back inside!!

January 1, 2013...the first snow of the new year...






I just love their matching winter jackets ;)

February 9, 2013
I'm pretty sure after opening the door on this morning, Adam said "Thank God my neighbors have snow blowers and like to use them!"

Shoveling the roof so it doesn't "rain" in AJ's playroom!

Adam is enjoying teaching AJ about snow removal!

No comments:

Post a Comment