Sunday, February 24, 2013

There's no Love Sweeter...

...than the love for a baby!  Robert is such a sweet, gentle, loving baby.  He really does complete our family in so many ways.  He fills our hearts with happiness each time he gives one of is open-mouthed, wide smiles.  His little baby coos and giggles are so infectious, you can't help but laugh and giggle yourself. 

Right now, Robert is 16 weeks old.  Next Monday, he will reach the 4 Month mark!  AJ and Robert couldn't be any more different.  While AJ is our little human hurricane tearing through the house, not able to sit still for more than a few seconds, Robert is quiet and takes in the world around him.  Robert laughs and coos; he prefers to be held upright; and he can roll from his tummy to his back!  He sleeps like a champ thanks to the rigorous exercise schedule they have him on at school.  While it bums me out that he sleeps so much when I pick him up at the end of a work day, I'm greatful that if he can't be with family during the day, that he has such a wonderful teacher helping him to grow and learn.
Two Months Old - January 3, 2013


 
BIG Two Month Old Baby Smiles




Cute as a button!


It's so easy to make Robert smile...all you have to do is talk to him and smile first!

 
 


Three Months Old! - I can eat my own hand and hold my toys!

There's no comparison!  We look TOTALLY different!!

 
 
 

A Pro at Tummy Time!

Practicing sitting up in his "big boy chair"!

Taken just this morning...02/24/13.  Wearing 6 month clothes!
 


 Just this morning, I packed away all of the baby clothes that were 0-3 month in size.  It's a bittersweet task.  With each outfit I folded and packed into a storage container, I took two trips down memory lane...one for each time AJ wore them and one for Robert.  (It's hard to believe that so much time has passed.  I truly feel awful for not making more time to post pictures of his growth and development.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment