Welcome to the Pouliot family blog!! We're so excited to share our lives with family and friends. Come visit often!
Monday, January 27, 2014
Growing and Learning
The kids are growing so fast and learning so much. I was fortunate to be able to spend three and a half weeks with the kids on vacation during the holiday season. In that time, I got to witness just how much they are learning. It seemed that every time I turned around, Robert was doing something new or that AJ was putting something together in his mind or spouting off new songs or rhymes. AJ's imagination is running wild these days and listening to him play is a hoot. He makes up elaborate scenarios for his Lego people (Officer Phil and "Inspectigator" Daddy go on a lot of calls...they also take the train everywhere!). I took a picture of AJ the other day and my God, I swear he looked to be FIVE years old, not two! (Although lately he reminds me that on his next birthday he will be three...and he wants a strawberry cake with sprinkles.) I love every single minute of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment