For some quieter time away from the house, we explored the light house in Corolla and the wild life preserve. I captured some of my favorite images of the boys here. (I can't wait to frame some of these. No...I still haven't done that either!)
| AJ (3 Years Old...and too cool for pictures) |
| One of my absolute favorites <3 |
What do you do when you need a break from the sun and the pool? Head to the aquarium!
| AJ took on the challenge of "saving a sea turtle". |
And thanks to Mom and Dad, the "grown ups" were allowed to have a kiddo-free night and enjoy a meal without having to cut food into teensie tiny pieces.
| "Grown up" night out includes delicious cocktails in a fish head and a plastic dinosaur of course. |
And in an amazing house such as the "Sweet Retreat", you need plenty of time to just lounge around.
No comments:
Post a Comment