Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ask and you shall receive


Ok Ok...Helene, you're right!  I've been slacking.  It's been a while since I posted anything, but I have a really really really good excuse.  We've been BUSY!  :) What can I say, these boys have us bouncing from one thing to the next and by golly, we're just plain TIRED! I took a little while to look back at my last blog post and I'm embarrassed that the last time I posted was Easter.  YIKES!! So as you can imagine, I'm going to have LOTS of updates to share.  And lucky for you, I have the perfect place to start!!

So Helen, get ready for a whirlwind ride because we need to get through two whole SEASONS of Pouliot Family adventures.  In the mean time, here's a little cuteness to distract you from the fact that I've *deprived you of all that has happened in the last four months.

AJ - Exactly three years ago this week...talk about time flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment